Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020 has been launched by the Central Government to improve the economic condition of farmers of the country like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Farmers will get a minimum pension of ₹3000 per month after the age of 60 years under Pradhan Mantri Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020.
Any farmer between the ages of 18 and 40 years can participate in the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana. The government will also contribute to the PM Kisan account as much as the farmer contributes in 2020.
That is, if your contribution is Rs 55, the government will also contribute Rs 55. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is managing this pension fund.
Such as servants, drivers, rickshaw pullers, rag pickers, bidi-making, etc., working in homes are financially weak. These people are not able to save much money to strengthen their future by putting money into a pension scheme or other scheme.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, the unorganized sector persons can become part of a good pension scheme by paying very little money.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020 should be between 18 and 40 years of age. Who have cultivated land up to 2 hectares.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, monthly contributions from Rs 55 to Rs 200 will be made for at least 20 years and a maximum of 40 years.
This contribution will depend on his age. If you link to this scheme at the age of 18, you will need to pay a monthly contribution of ₹55 or ₹660 per month. If you add 40 years of age, you need to contribute Rs 200 month or Rs 2400 per annum.
If a farmer wants to leave the Prime Minister’s Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana in the middle, his money will not be lost. In such a situation, when he leaves the scheme, the amount of money he has deposited will get interest equal to the savings account of the banks.
If the policyholder dies, his wife will continue to receive 50 per cent of the money. The applicant must have a savings account and the applicant must have Aadhaar number.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
- Saving Bank Account/ PM-Kisan Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Khasra and khatauni ki photocopy
- 2 Passport Size Photo
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
- Life Insurance Corporation of India will act as a nodal agency for successful implementation of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- The monthly premium by the beneficiary will also be credited to LIC office and monthly pension to the beneficiary will also be provided by LIC on completion of the scheme.
- This monthly pension will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account through bank transfer.
- If you want to find out more about the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, you can contact any nearest LIFE CORPORATION office or visit the online website below.
- According to statistics, about 64.5 lakh people have registered till May 6.
Eligibility of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
- The applicant should be a worker & worker of unorganized sectors.
- The monthly income of unorganized workers should not be more than Rs. 15000.
- The applicant should be 18 years to 40 years of age.
- The biggest bet you should be income tax payers or tax payers.
- Eligible persons should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC.
- A subscriber must have a mobile phone, Aadhaar card.
- Savings Account is also mandatory for the scheme.
How can apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana?
Visit the nearest CSC (Common Service Centre) for application in The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana. Open the account by giving your required papers (Aadhaar, bank account detail).
You will also be allowed to enter the name of the nominee under the scheme. You’ll need to pay the initial contribution when the account opens.
You will also get the Shram Yogi Card after the account is opened. If you want more information, you can call the 1800 267 6888 toll free number.
How can apply online Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2020?
- First, you need to open the official website pmkmy.gov.in of The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- Then it will show the option of clicking here to apply now at the bottom of the right side. That’s you need to open by clicking.
- Select the Self Enrollment option where you enter your mobile number and click process by entering the code when you receive OTP.
- After filling out this form, you can tick right on Deceleration and click the Submit button. After filling out the form, check it thoroughly that all the information you have filled in is correct.
- After submitting, you will have the option to fill in the Bank Account detail in the next page. After filling that, you click submit & proceed.
- You will now have the option of Print Mandate Form. You need to print the form, then sign on to this form and scan it, and then click on upload file to upload it.
- After uploading, you’ll need to click submit. You will have a successful massage after the form is submitted. Now you have to register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana. You’ll see a card you’ll print.
- Farmers can also register themselves by visiting the Common Service Centre (CSC) to avail the pension scheme. There will be a need for Aadhaar card, Khasra-Khatauni, copy, two passport photographs and bank passbook. The farmer’s Kisan Pension Unique Number and Pension Card will be created during registration.
Premium Amount in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Modi Shram Yogi Pension Yojana Premium Calculator:-
|Entry Age (in years)||Superannuation Age (Maturity Age)||Monthly Contribution of Members (Premium)||Monthly Contribution of Central Govt.||Total Monthly Contribution|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020 Important Tips
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan has launched the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mann Dhan Yojana for unorganized sector workers like domestic workers, rickshaw pullers, Dhobi and agricultural laborers through Yojana.
Under the scheme, the central government provides a pension of Rs. 36,000 per annum for those working in the sector after the age of 60 years.
The main thing is that both husband and wife can be partners in the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, and in that case you can get Rs. 72,000 per annum pension.
As per the information, the beneficiaries of the scheme will get a pension of Rs. 3000 every month after the age of 60 years.
Like the rest of the scheme, the most anyone in this scheme will contribute to the pension account, the more contribution will be made on behalf of the Government.
After investing in the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, you don’t have to depend on anyone over the age of 60 years.
For More latest Worldwide Current Affairs Visit our below Articles- Current Affairs
|Follow Us on Social Networks||Facebook | Twitter|