UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 for 209 Vacancies Application form Union Public Service Commission has issued notification for recruitment to the posts of 209 Assistant Commandant for Central Armed Police Force.
Online applications can be made from 18 August to 7 September 2020. While the exam will be held on 12 December 2020.
The recruitment comprises of 78 posts for BSF, 69 posts for CISF, 27 posts for ITBP, 22 posts for SSB and 13 posts for CRPF.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website up to 6:00 PM till 7 September 2020. Candidates can also study the official notification once before applying online.
CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum age for suitable posts will be 20 years and maximum age of 25 years. The age will be calculated on 1St August 2020 as the basis. Reserved categories have been exempted as per rules.
CAPF Assistant Commandant Application Fee
- In General: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: NIL
- Payment Mode (Online): SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
How to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in. On the right hand side tab, click on exam notification option.
- The candidate then click on the click button here. You will be sent to the next page.
- Click on the link which explains the ‘Online Application’ for various UPSC exams.
- Then click on the CAPF Recruitment link. Read the instructions and click Next.
- You will get an application. Provide the required information in the form.
- Scan and upload photos and signatures.
- Pay the application fee. Click Submit.
CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Date
The written examination will be held on 20 December 2020. The first paper will be from 10 am to 12 noon and the second paper will be from 2 pm to 5 pm. The written test will consist of two papers- Paper-I and Paper-2.
- Paper I: General Ability & Intelligence – 250 Marks – Objective Type Queries.
- Paper 2: General Studies, Essays & Comprehension- 200 Marks.
|Start CAPF Assistant Commandant form||18-Aug-20|
|Last Date Online Application form||7-Sep-20|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Follow Us on Social Networks||Facebook | Twitter|